Gameiro shares an eyeful after Piqué clash in Camp Nou
Valencia's Kevin Gameiro posted an image of himself the morning after his collision with Barcelona's Gerard Piqué, which forced him off the pitch.
Valencia's Kevin Gameiro suffered a blow to the face after colliding with Gerard Piqué in Saturday's LaLiga match against Barcelona at the Camp Nou. And the player took to social media to share how it was looking.
Gameiro black eye
The knock at the time was so serious that the French striker had to be substituted. And the morning after the night before he posted a photograph showing his wound. Along with the bruised eye read a message:
"The day after the fancy dress party at the Camp Nou. Thank you for your support. Amunt Valencia."
Gameiro was forced to leave the game before half-time after the collision.
Gameiro is asking to go off. He's sporting an almighty egg on his forehead from that clash with Piqué.— AS English (@English_AS) 2 February 2019
Gerard Piqué was also hurt and needed medical attention for a gash to the top of his head, but was able to continue after some stitches.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man City had "considerable chance" to land Ronaldo, says Fernandinho
- CORONAVIRUS | MANDATES How many Americans does Biden's vaccine mandate apply to?
- NFL NFL Fantasy Picks: Recommendations for Week 2
- NFL Baltimore's Jackson says Sunday's game vs. KC "not about me and Mahomes"
- NFL Cowboys lose fourth starter in a week after Lawrence breaks foot
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Real Madrid player ratings vs Inter Milan