Futre marvels at Casemiro's 'Michael Phelps-esque' dive
The former Atlético de Madrid player took to Twitter to post an ironic message about the Real Madrid player winning a penalty against Levante.
Paulo Futre didn't agree with the penalty decision which referee Ignacio Iglesias Villanueva handed Real Madrid in last night's game at Levante. Cheick Doukouré took a swing at the ball in an attempt to clear it after Madrid had taken a corner and Casemiro went down clutching his leg. Television replays showed that no contact was made but the penalty was awarded regardless.
Como piscinero n°1 que fui, puedo decir que lo de Casemiro está en nivel Michael Phelps!! Mis respetos 🏊👌— Paulo Futre (@PauloFutre) 24 de febrero de 2019
Futre wrote on his Twitter account: "As the No.1 diver I was back in the day, I can attest that Casemiro's was on a level with Michael Phelps!! Full respect!".
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth