Georgina Rodríguez and Cristiano Ronaldo rumoured to be expecting again
Georgina Rodríguez is rumoured to be pregnant with what would be her second child with the Juventus striker after being spotted at the Estadio de la Luz supporting him during Portugal's Euro qualifier against Serbia.
Georgina Rodríguez was at the Estadio de la Luz on Monday supporting her boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo who was playing for Portugal in their Euro qualifier against Serbia. Ronaldo was taken off injured before the half-hour mark, but the big news in the gossip columns after the game was the possibility that Georgina Rodríguez could well be pregnant again - what would be her second child together with Cristiano Ronaldo, and the footballer's fifth.
Baby bump for Georgina and Ronaldo?
Portuguese daily 'Correio Da Manhã' was the first to publish the rumours that were swirling on social media before the game had finished, based on the dress Georgina was wearing, which failed to hide what appeared to be the start of a baby bump.
Famosos - Barriga inchada de Georgina dá azo a rumores de gravidez https://t.co/aA0kHfAcIT— Correio da Manhã (@cmjornal) March 25, 2019
So far neither Georgina Rodríguez nor Cristiano Ronaldo have commented on the possible new arrival.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is the Social Security increase for 2022 the largest in US history?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- NFL Who are the NFL's All-Time passing yards and Touchdown leaders?
- Fati: Inheriting Messi's number 10 shirt does not bring added pressure at Barca
- NBA NBA 20/21 season to feature 109 international players from 39 countries