Makélélé fed up with Ronaldinho: "I'm going to send you to hospital"
Makélélé said he was fed up with Ronaldinho's dribbling around him and threatened him before the Brazilian responded by apologising and giving the ball back.
Former Real Madrid and France midfielder, Claude Makelele spoke about a time when he tried to intimidate Ronaldinho and threatened to injure the Brazilian and Barcelona attacker.
"Hey pal, I'd prefer it you dribbled with good manners. But these tricks of yours are from the PlayStation," he said,
"I'll send you to the hospital," Makelele said menacingly.
Ronaldinho's response to the threat from Makelele
What did Ronaldinho do? "He gave me the ball and apologised," Makelele says.
The former Real Madrid, Celta, Chelsea and PSG player told the anecdote William Gallas in an interview on RMC Sport.
"Zidane was was an artist," Makelele said. "Every movement he did was to move a little further forward in attack. Regarding this, there's nothing to say. The same thing happened with Ronaldinho until the moment he started to abuse it."
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers taunts Bears fans: "All my f****** life I own you" after Packers win
- NFL Browns QB Mayfield dislocates shoulder again but expects to play Thursday
- SERIE A Johan Vásquez scores in his Serie A debut with Genoa
- REAL MADRID Benzema has his eyes set on this year's Ballon d'Or
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Mbappé looks to follow Ronaldo's path at Real Madrid
- NBA Simmons returns to 76ers practice, will play 'when he's ready'