Sparta Prague troll Chelsea to perfection
Sparta Prague's social media manager was quick on his toes after the Premier League club announced ticket information for games against West Ham and Sparta.
Chelsea are still battling for two key objectives this season: secure a place in the 2019/20 Champions League and lift the Europa League trophy in the final which will be staged in Baku at the end of May. Their quarter final rival in this competition are Czech side Slavia Prague which led to a slip-up from the London based outfit.
Hi guys @ChelseaFC, we completely understand you are confused, since we are the most famous and most succesful club from Prague. But this time you play against Slavia, sorry...:( pic.twitter.com/z0EzQ9IhM3— AC Sparta Prague (@ACSparta_EN) 2 de abril de 2019
The SW6 advertised ticketing information for forthcoming games against West Ham in the Premier League and against Sparta Prague in the Europa League. Yes, Sparta not Slavia with the mistake quickly being picked up by the sharp witted social media manager at the Sparta English Twitter account who replied to Chelsea stating:
Hi guys @ChelseaFC, we completely understand you are confused, since we are the most famous and most successful club from Prague. But this time you play against Slavia, sorry...:(.
Recommended in English
- BOXING WBC orders Tyson Fury to defend title against Dillian Whyte
- NFL How does Mac Jones' first year compare to Tom Brady's first year?
- NFL Washington's Fitzpatrick needs hip surgery, out rest of season
- NBA The NBA will restrict unvaccinated player travel
- NBA Who are the NBA's all-time leaders in triple-doubles?
- MLB Will Barry Bonds get into the MLB Hall of Fame? Why isn't he in already?