Christian Pulisic back at training with Borussia Dortmund
The 20-year-old Borussia Dortmund right winger suffered his fifth injury of the season during the international break with the United States.
The international break during the march FIFA date was a tough one for the United States players, such as Christian Pulisic that suffered his 5th injury of the year during the game against Chile.
Chelsea's new shining player that stayed with Borussia Dortmund until the end of the season was diagnosed with a right quadriceps strain and went back to Germany without finishing the call-up with the USMNT for his recovery process.
The black and yellow squad doesn't necessarily suffer when the American right winger is not in the field, as the German team has a positive balance without him losing only one game when he's been out.
On the comeback trail
Borussia Dortmund published a video in their Twitter account where they show a fully recovered Christian Pulisic. The US international is back at training and already working with the ball.
Christian Pulisic is back in training working with the ball 👟⚽️— Borussia Dortmund (@BlackYellow) April 10, 2019
Looking forward to your return CP! 🔙🔜pic.twitter.com/1SWEkaMTp4
The 20-year-old looks to be back just in time in Dortmund's pursuit of rivals Bayern Munich that sit atop of the table of the German League, with BVB only one point behind.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Pentagon placed on lockdown after shots fired near Metro station
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics 2021: Durant demands gold as USA beat Spain
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS Can Simone Biles participate at Paris 2024 Olympics or will she retire earlier?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Asensio's extra-time winner puts Spain into the final
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics Recap: Warholm hurdles into history, Durant inspires USA into basketball semis
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Recap: Biles takes bronze, Thompson-Herah makes history