Jim Curtin: "You don't get involved with Zlatan Ibrahimovic"
Los Angeles Galaxy will host Philadelphia Union on Saturday, and the visitors' coach knows not to anger the LA star as he likes proving people wrong.
Union head coach Jim Curtin is in no dount that Zlatan Ibrahimovic is the most dangerous player in the LA squad, and when questioned about him, he avoided any controversial statement that could wind up the Lion the wrong way.
"I'm not going to say anything stupid, or get in trouble, nor I'm going to make Zlatan angry," Curtin told the media, carefully avoiding falling into the trap of questioning Ibra's talents - something which usually make the Swede prove otherwise.
Zlatan's season so far
The 37-year-old striker is shaping up to be one of the leading contenders for the MLS MVP - so far this season he has four goals out of the 270 minutes he's played.
Zlatan is already in the battle to be the MLS leading scorer; he's just behind Diego Rossi and Carlos Vela who have 6 and 7 goals respectively, although they have both played six games.
Recommended in English
- UFC Francis Ngannou vs Ciryl Gane Heavyweight title: fight card, TV and how to watch online
- NFL Andy Reid: Willie Gay Jr. to star against Bills following arrest
- NFL 49ers vs Packers: times, TV and how to watch online
- NFL | HALL OF FAME Which NFL team has the most Hall of Famers?
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers’ net worth?
- NFL How did Aaron Rodgers respond to Joe Biden's vaccine criticism?