Nani brought life, quality and leadership to Orlando City
The former Manchester United player has had an impact on the Florida squad ever since his arrival, not only on the field of play, but also off it.
The arrival of Nani in the MLS has had a massive impact on Orlando City transforming the feelings in the dressing room, those that are reflected on the field, cooking up a miracle for the team from the fantasy city.
The Lions have found in Nani more than just a much needed Designated Player; they have found a guy who contributes a lot, and who is a leader on and off the field. This makes Orlando a team capable of facing any MLS contender, and after the disastrous season they had last year, the Portuguese player comes as a breath of fresh air.
Since Nani landed in Orlando City, the Florida squad has a record of 2 wins, 2 draws, and 2 losses reaching a total of eight points in the six games played so far this 2019 season.
Nani with Orlando City
The former Manchester United offensive midfielder has scored two goals and has four assists in six games, being a starter in five of them, after starting from the bench the day of his debut against NYC FC.
Nani generates an average of one goal per game; the Lions have 10 goals throughout the campaign where the Portuguese have been involved in 6 of them (60%).
Recommended in English
- NBA | SUNS Streaking Suns keeping eyes on NBA prize as record looms
- NBA Curry salutes Klay Thompson after latest Warriors masterclass
- NFL When was the last time the Pittsburgh Steelers won a Super Bowl? How many have they won?
- SOCCER Real Madrid vs Sevilla: times, TV and how to watch online
- LIGA MX Club América vs Pumas UNAM summary: score, goals, highlights, Liga MX Apertura
- MLS ‘Chofis’ López extends his loan with San Jose Earthquakes