Nani brought life, quality and leadership to Orlando City
The former Manchester United player has had an impact on the Florida squad ever since his arrival, not only on the field of play, but also off it.
The arrival of Nani in the MLS has had a massive impact on Orlando City transforming the feelings in the dressing room, those that are reflected on the field, cooking up a miracle for the team from the fantasy city.
The Lions have found in Nani more than just a much needed Designated Player; they have found a guy who contributes a lot, and who is a leader on and off the field. This makes Orlando a team capable of facing any MLS contender, and after the disastrous season they had last year, the Portuguese player comes as a breath of fresh air.
Since Nani landed in Orlando City, the Florida squad has a record of 2 wins, 2 draws, and 2 losses reaching a total of eight points in the six games played so far this 2019 season.
Nani with Orlando City
The former Manchester United offensive midfielder has scored two goals and has four assists in six games, being a starter in five of them, after starting from the bench the day of his debut against NYC FC.
Nani generates an average of one goal per game; the Lions have 10 goals throughout the campaign where the Portuguese have been involved in 6 of them (60%).
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates