Toulouse to wear jerseys featuring image of Notre Dame
Sunday's semi-final against Leinster will see Toulouse players wearing a special kit that includes an image of Notre Dame.
Toulouse players will wear a jersey featuring an image of Notre Dame in Sunday's European Champions Cup semi-final against Leinster, the Top 14 club have announced.
A major fire engulfed the famous cathedral on Monday, causing the spire and roof to collapse on the 850-year-old Paris landmark.
Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain have promised to back fundraising efforts, while Toulouse have revealed they will wear special shirts at the weekend that will then be auctioned off for the reconstruction effort.
"What happened at the beginning of the week at Notre Dame does not only affect the French people, it is every inhabitant of the planet who is bruised by the tragedy that has come to this universal symbol," Toulouse president Didier Lacroix said in a statement on the club's website.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL 49ers LB Dre Greenlaw out for 4-6 weeks due to groin injury
- National Football League second week breakdown
- BAYERN MUNICH "Magician", "the next Neymar": new Bayern starlet draws lofty praise
- PREMIER LEAGUE Despite posting losses Woodward confident that Man Utd are 'on right track'
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: match-day 5, bullet point preview
- NBA Real Madrid's Demin, Duru among youngsters tipped for NBA