Cristiano Ronaldo beats Lionel Messi to 600 club goals
Cristiano Ronaldo has reached another career milestone, and ahead of Barcelona star Lionel Messi.
Cristiano Ronaldo scored the 600th goal of his incredible club career in Juventus' 1-1 draw with Inter on Saturday, beating rival Lionel Messi to his latest landmark.
Ronaldo levels against Inter to bring up 600
The Portuguese star struck in the 62nd minute to equalise after Radja Nainggolan had given Inter the lead.
He was set up by Miralem Pjanic as part of a neat one-two, finding the bottom-right corner with a powerful low drive from the edge of the area.
Ronaldo reached the milestone before Messi, the Barcelona star having scored 597 times for the Catalans.
Has hit 20 league goals to help Juve to Serie A title
Although Juve suffered Champions League disappointment in the quarter-finals against Ajax, Ronaldo's 117-million-euro move from Real Madrid has brought silverware.
The 34-year-old has scored 20 goals in 28 Serie A appearances, helping the Bianconeri win the Scudetto for an eighth successive season.
Te recomendamos en English
- CHILD TAX CREDIT Can Child Tax Credit payments affect my tax return in 2022?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Laurel Hubbard? Meet the transgender athlete breaking barriers at the Tokyo Olympics
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: JuVaughn Harrison, Jennifer Gadirova | medal count, results, today 1 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING What are Katie Ledecky's stats: records, Olympic medals, titles
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK California Golden State stimulus check: when is the new payment coming?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 1 August