Christian Pulisic eye for goal on show against Werder Bremen
With the Gold Cup coming up, the United States star showed few signs of his most recent injury as he scored for Borussia Dortmund.
It has been a challenging season for US international Christian Pulisic, as the 20-year old star has been dogged by injury, with the latest setback coming during the international break. However, he was back in action on Saturday, starting for Borussia Dortmund against Werder Bremen.
Pulisic opened the scoring for the Black and Yellow with a brilliant individual run that saw him break through the Bremen defence with ease to net his third goal of the season. Still, it wasn't enough as the match ended in a 2-2 draw that most likely ended Dortmund's hopes of winning the German championship.
CHRISTIAN PULISIC!!!— FOX Soccer (@FOXSoccer) May 4, 2019
He scores his 3rd goal of the season and puts Dortmund on top just 6 minutes into the match 🔥🔥🔥 pic.twitter.com/ZQAxepxTU3
Only two more games are remaining in the Bundesliga before he makes his big move to Stamford Bridge; nonetheless, this was a great goal and a good sign for the Stars and Stripes prior to the Gold Cup.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente