Neymar rape accusation: woman left with severe bruising - UOL
The media outlet UOL has published details of a medical report outlining the injuries suffered by a woman who says Neymar raped her in May.
A woman who says she was raped by Paris Saint-Germain and Brazil footballer Neymar was left with severe bruising on her buttocks and legs after the alleged incident, the media outlet UOL Esporte has reported.
The complainant filed a report with Brazilian police on Friday, accusing Neymar of having raped her at a hotel in Paris on 15 May.
Woman reportedly also suffered post-traumatic stress symptoms
Six days later, she was reportedly treated not only for bruising, but also gastric problems, weight loss and post-traumatic stress symptoms.
UOL Esporte says it has had access to a medical report which details the woman's injuries, and includes photographs which have not been released in order to protect her privacy.
Neymar protests innocence, releases intimate images
Neymar denied the accusations on Sunday, taking to social media to post a series of WhatsApp conversations and intimate photographs that he claimed would serve to demonstrate his innocence.
Police in Brazil later said they would be investigating the player over his publication of the images.
Recommended in English
- US NEWS What businesses accept payment with cryptocurrencies in the US?
- NFL How many times have the Los Angeles Rams reached the NFC NFL Conference Finals?
- NFL How many times have Cincinnati Bengals reached AFC Championship Game?
- SOCCER Cristiano Ronaldo complains about market valuation and asks for an explanation
- BARCELONA Barcelona and Spotify seal deal for Camp Nou naming rights
- 'I thought I was dreaming!' – Warriors star Wiggins reacts to All-Star selection