Armed burglars raid Álvaro Morata's home while he was on duty with Spain
Alice Campello, Morata's wife, was at home with their twins when armed burglars broke in. They took items of sentimental value to the owners.
Álvaro Morata's Madrid home was targetted by armed burglars on Friday night while he was on international duty with Spain in the Faroe Islands. A group of burglars entered Morata's home in Mirasierra, on the outskirts of Madrid while his wife Alice Campello and their twin sons Alessandro and Leonardo were inside. It was a very harrowing ordeal for Morata's family. The thieves took objects of commercial value as well as items of great sentimental worth to the owners. The experience was a great shock to Morata's wife, who was looking after the children at the time of the robbery.
Madrid police and security arrived at the scene and are investigating the case. Morata was informed about the robbery while he was in Torshavn with the Spain squad.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Caeleb Dressel 100m swimming, medal count, results, today 29 July
- Stimulus Checks $1000 stimulus check for educators: how to claim it if I haven't received it
- US NEWS Disgraced USA Gymnastics doctor, Larry Nassar has received $2,000 in stimulus checks
- LA GALAXY ‘Chicharito’ Hernández to miss his sixth consecutive MLS game due to injury
- Olympic Games | Gymnastics How tall and what age are the USA gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Jade Carey, the US gymnast replacing Simone Biles at the Olympics?