Benfica improve their offer for Raúl De Tomás
According to Portuguese sports daily Récord, Benfica have offered Real Madrid 20 million euro for the striker's services with Madrid holding out for 25.
Real Madrid's Raúl de Tomás is moving closer to a move to the Portuguese capital and wearing the red Benfica shirt next season according to outlets in the capital.
The 24-year-old striker was on loan at Rayo Vallecano for the past two seasons where he was the club's top scorer in both campaigns.
Lisbon based "Record" report that Benfica have increased their offer for De Tomás to 20 million euro with Madrid moving their asking price from 30 million to 25 million.
Youth team player
Raúl de Tomás spent his formative years with the Real Madrid youth categories and has been on loan with Córdoba (2015-2016 / 2ª División) and spent two season with Vallecas based side Rayo securing promotion in the 2017-2018 (scoring 24 goals) campaign and was also top scorer for the side as the made a hasty return to the second tier bagging 14 goals last season.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Denver Broncos vs Cleveland Browns live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 7
- MLB Braves vs. Dodgers live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series
- US NEWS Is the Social Security increase for 2022 the largest in US history?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- NBA NBA 20/21 season to feature 109 international players from 39 countries