Real Madrid: 2019-20 training kit revealed
Footyheadlines has nabbed a snap of Real Madrid's training shirts for next season, which is a bit of an attack on the oculars but something different at least.
Real Madrid have already unveiled their 2019-20 strips for official matches but Footyheadlines have found a shot of the Liga giants’ training kit and it is one that will be put to the Marmite test when made available for sale – Madrid fans are either going to love it or hate it.
The shirt, which will be produced by Adidas, is a far cry from the usual training kits the supplier favours and probably not best employed in fading light or snow.
Real’s first-team strips for 2018-19 will be more traditional, with the famous white shirt harking back to the 2011-12 season with some splashes of gold.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER USA beat Australia to win bronze medal
- OLYMPICS | BASKETBALL Durant and Team USA roll with the punches to bring gold closer
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021: what is Megan Rapinoe's net worth?
- OLYMPIC GAMES How long is a Marathon? How far is it in miles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics: IOC apologize after Ukraine and ROC confusion
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GOLF Tokyo Olympics: USA star Korda sizzles in the heat while flirting with 59