Chris Gloster about to leave Germany for Eredivisie
PSV Eindhoven reportedly made a bid for the United States Under-20s defender after his good performances at the Poland World Cup.
United States Under-20s had an excellent performance during the Poland World Cup, and several of the US players caught the attention of teams around Europe.
According to ESPN sources, the bid was submitted on Friday, with Gloster meeting with Hannover manager Mirko Slomka to notified his desire to join the Eredivisie club, and with his contract having just a year left, he could leave the German club for free next year. A deal could come early next week.
The 18-year-old defender spent most of last season with Hannover's reserve team, making 16 appearances there and four with the Under-19s, although his performances for the United States Under-20s team helped him catch PSV's eye.
Hannover will spend next season in the 2. Bundesliga after finishing the 2018-19 Bundesliga season next to last with 21 points.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 26 July
- Child Tax Credit $3000/$3600 Child Tax Credit: what are the IRS warnings about payment scams?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: why does the Delta variant spread so fast?
- OLYMPIC GAMES How many surfing world titles has Carissa Moore won?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | TENNIS Osaka taking it "one notch at a time" after beating Golubic
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER USA vs Australia: times, TV and how to watch online