Alex Morgan makes WWC history against England on her birthday
The Orlando striker made history in the Women's World Cup semifinal match against the English national team, by scoring the winning goal for the United States.
The United States women's national team keep making history at the France World Cup. Alex Morgan has been at the center of much of it and carried on against England by becoming the first player to score a goal on her birthday in Women's World Cup history.
Morgan celebrated turning 30 on the day of the semifinal encounter against England, and the US forward got the cherry on top by scoring the winner in the USA's 2-1 victory, which sealed their ticket to the final.
Alex's goal came in the 31st minute of the game, the Orlando striker planting a powerful header that left the English goalkeeper Carly Telford with little chance.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Has Aaron Rodgers won a Super Bowl?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Can I qualify for Biden's American Rescue Plan if I have already received the stimulus check?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Man United: How and where to watch - times, tv, online
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...