Petition launched to put Megan Rapinoe on the FIFA 20 cover
United States star Megan Rapinoe's success is reflected in her fans' desire to see her on the cover of the famous video game once it launches in September.
Rapinoe's name has been said in many conversations, a name that is also surrounded by controversy, bringing the focus of the world on her as a player and a leader, which is why fans want the US captain to be the next FIFA 20 cover star.
The video game is known for putting on its cover the players most acclaimed by fans, so it's not unthinkable for Rapinoe to appear on the game that goes on sale next September.
The petition to get Rapinoe on the cover was made through Change.org, where signatures are being collected in the hope of getting the American on the cover of the game's next edition.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Bayern start with a comfortable win
- SPAIN UNDER-17S Ansu Fati: Barcelona starlet to get Spanish passport this week
- Real Madrid Real Madrid "very happy" with Odegaard's progress
- Champions League US coach Jesse Marsch makes history in Champions League
- MLS Zlatan Ibrahimovic, more lethal at home than on the road
- Kane disappointed with Olympiacos draw but still backs Spurs to progress