Tyler Adams comeback with RB Leipzig already has a date
The United States international missed the CONCACAF Gold Cup due to an adductor injury, but Adams already has a date to be back in action.
Adams travelled with the team to Austria to be part of pre-season activities; the German side had just 15 fit players for the trip.
The 20-year-old US International has been following the team's training sessions without taking part and is scheduled to be fit for the friendly against Aston Villa on 3 August. In the meantime, he will miss the friendly meetings with Galatasaray and Rennes. He has been undergoing an individual recovery programme in a bid to speed up his return.
The US midfielder missed a total of eight games last season with an adductor injury, which made him withdrawn from the USMNT at the Gold Cup.
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA Granada lead LaLiga on the back of famous Barça win
- Juventus 2-1 Verona Juventus: Buffon matches Maldini appearance record
- SERIE A Inter take the spoils in Milan derby and leapfrog Juventus
- Watford 8-0 Manchester City Watford "scared" of City says Flores after record defeat
- Juventus are a 'team under construction', says coach Sarri
- Juventus Cristiano Ronaldo: "People are stupid and talk too much"