NY Red Bulls' Aaron Long could join West Ham United
The United States centre-back wants to make a move across the Atlantic and go to the Premier League, something the Hammers could make happen.
The 26-year-old centre-back wants to play in the Premier League, and according to Sky Sports, this could happen with the Hammers, as Long has a $5 million release clause in his NY Red Bulls contract.
The American caught the attention of different European clubs during his participation with the US men's national team at the Gold Cup, where they lost against Mexico in the final.
West Ham are not the only team interested in the USA international, with Fiorentina and Lyon also pursuing the 2018 MLS Defender of the Year.
Long has made 11 appearances so far with the NY Red Bull this season. As of now, only the Hammers have submitted an offer for Long, who could join US team-mate Christian Pulisic in the Premier League.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid round-up: Bale, Hazard, Kroos, Renier
- BARCELONA Barcelona hired social media 'influencers' to damage player's profiles
- Spanish FA Casillas confirms candidacy in Spanish FA presidential election
- REAL MADRID Zidane backs Marcelo and Bale after 'painful' draw against Celta Vigo
- BARCELONA Barcelona's green light: Who can they sign and how long do they have?
- MANCHESTER CITY Man City's Sterling clarifies future amid Real Madrid speculation