Tyler Adams comeback with RB Leipzig already has a date
The United States international missed the CONCACAF Gold Cup due to an adductor injury, but Adams already has a date to be back in action.
Adams travelled with the team to Austria to be part of pre-season activities; the German side had just 15 fit players for the trip.
The 20-year-old US International has been following the team's training sessions without taking part and is scheduled to be fit for the friendly against Aston Villa on 3 August. In the meantime, he will miss the friendly meetings with Galatasaray and Rennes. He has been undergoing an individual recovery programme in a bid to speed up his return.
The US midfielder missed a total of eight games last season with an adductor injury, which made him withdrawn from the USMNT at the Gold Cup.
Te recomendamos en English
- LIGUE 1 Nantes unveil new kit in honour of the late Emiliano Sala
- MLS Inter Miami has their eyes set on two Franchise Players
- 2022 WORLD CUP QATAR Aubameyang to face Salah in World Cup qualifying
- COPA DEL REY Shinji Kagawa and Zaragoza come out on top in Copa del Rey battle with Take Kubo's Mallorca
- Messi, Busquets and Pique rested for Ibiza trip
- Lovren lifts leaders Liverpool as defender returns to training