Tyler Adams comeback with RB Leipzig already has a date
The United States international missed the CONCACAF Gold Cup due to an adductor injury, but Adams already has a date to be back in action.
Adams travelled with the team to Austria to be part of pre-season activities; the German side had just 15 fit players for the trip.
The 20-year-old US International has been following the team's training sessions without taking part and is scheduled to be fit for the friendly against Aston Villa on 3 August. In the meantime, he will miss the friendly meetings with Galatasaray and Rennes. He has been undergoing an individual recovery programme in a bid to speed up his return.
The US midfielder missed a total of eight games last season with an adductor injury, which made him withdrawn from the USMNT at the Gold Cup.
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Madrid Eden Hazard on the bench for LaLiga clash vs. Levante
- LaLiga Barcelona vs Valencia: how and where to watch - times, tv, online
- Liverpool Salah video post laughs off alleged tension with Mane
- RCD MALLORCA Kubo makes home LaLiga debut as Mallorca draw
- Serie A Sarri responds after Emre Can omission outburst
- Real Madrid Real Madrid: Zidane brushes off Bale's "scapegoat" claim