Lassi Lappalainen picks up Player of the Week after his MLS debut
The new Montreal Impact striker, Lappalainen proved his value during his debut against Philadelphia Union by netting two goals in the 4-0 victory.
The 20-year-old debuted in the 4-0 win over Philadelphia Union, in a game where the striker netted two goals, to be voted the MLS Player of the Week.
Lappalainen opened the scoreboard in his first domestic league match outside of Finland, and bt winning the POTW award he becomes the first player to win it in his MLS debut since Zlatan Ibrahimovic in 2018.
Player of the Week
Each week an MLS Player of the Week is chosen by the media and a fan voting process conducted by MLS Communications, with 75% of the vote going to North American Soccer reporters and a Twitter fan vote representing the remaining 25%.
Te recomendamos en English
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Biden - Trump last debate live online: updates, fact check and reactions
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Covid-19 Financial Crisis How will the election affect unemployment benefits in US?
- US NEWS Who is Kristen Walker, moderator for the final presidential debate? | US Election 2020
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Trump - Biden debate: why will they be muted when the other is talking?
- PRESEDENTIAL DEBATE Last debate Trump vs Biden tonight: time, TV and how to watch live online