Carlos Vela: "I don't have any problem with Ibrahimovic"
The LAFC and MLS All-Star captain talked about his relationship with LA Galaxy captain, Zlatan Ibrahimovic now that both are sharing a locker room for the All-Star game.
The LAFC and MLS All-Star captain, Carlos Vela has one thing clear - as far as he's concerned, he has no problem whatsoever with Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Vela and Zlatan are the superstars of the MLS, respective leaders of LAFC and LA Galaxy and in competition with each other to become the league top scorer.
LAFC captain Vela is often compared with Ibra - the former Arsenal and Real Sociedad forward is on course to break the single-season goals record, although Ibrahimovic is not giving up just yet and is not too far behind Vela's 22 goals.
Before the LA derby, Ibra bragged that he is a better player than Vela - something the Mexican didn't take personally. "I don't have any problem with Ibrahimovic; we'll play together, we come here to have fun," he explained.
The MLS All-Star captain also talked about how it is to share the same locker room as Zlatan. "It's good; it's a great experience to play with some of the best players in this league. We're going to be team mates these next few days; we're going to try to put MLS on a high level against Atlético and enjoy. I think this is an event where everyone enjoys themselves."
Te recomendamos en English
- Qatar 2022 Match schedule confirmed for 2022 Qatar World Cup
- Simeone not surprised by Oblak transfer speculation amid Chelsea rumours
- REAL MADRID | ZIDANE Zidane fuming at reporter's question: "You're always trying to stir up trouble between Gareth Bale and me - you won't succeed"
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check $40,000 limit: calculate how much you can get
- ALFREDO RELAÑO The City Case: FFP takes a hard hit from TAS and City
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Thomas decides to snub Arsenal and renew with Atlético