Radamel Falcao could end up in the MLS - Jorge Mendes
The future of the Colombian striker looks to be in Turkey, but according to his agent, if a deal with Galatasaray is not reached, Falcao would go to the MLS.
Mendes said Falcao could end up in the MLS - if Galatasaray end up not signing him. The 33-year-old Colombian striker is expected to leave Monaco after five seasons.
"If Monaco does not reach a deal with Galatasaray for Falcao, he will go free to the MLS in January," said the Portuguese agent. Falcao has spent time at five European clubs - Porto, Atlético de Madrid, Manchester United, Chelsea and Monaco.
An MLS dream
A little over a month ago, Radamel Falcao expressed his desire to sign for an MLS team, according to reports in the UK, the Colombian would like to join Inter Miami, the new MLS franchise, due to the enormous Latin population residing in Miami, which is why Falcao is a clear option for David Beckham's club.
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game
- MEDICARE Does Medicare cover hearing aids or eye exams?
- US LOTTERY How is Powerball paid out?
- NFL Ravens' QB Lamar Jackson passes Dan Marino to set new record
- NFL Player ratings for the Cardinals vs Browns game | NFL Week 6
- MLB Dodgers vs Braves: times, TV channel, radio and how to watch Game 2 online tonight