Bojan Krkic breaks an 11-month not scoring streak
The former Barcelona player long wait is over as he got back into the scoring path of his career during his third game with Montreal Impact of the MLS.
Three games were enough for Bojan Krkic to show all the talent that led him to be once considered as Messi's successor. The former Barcelona player opened his MLS scoring count by netting one goal during the Canadian Classic against Toronto, which ended in a 2-1 loss for the Spaniard side.
Bojan landed at the MLS early August with the task of regaining his level, and lead Montreal's offensive line, and in his second Impact start, the Spaniard dared a 25-meter strike to open up the scoreboard at BMO Field.
Said goal broke an 11-month without scoring streak for Krkic, as the last time the 28-year-old player scored was on September 29th in the 2-2 draw between Stock City and Rotherham.
Bojan talked to EFE after the game where the attacker mentioned what passed through his mind before sending that strike. "It was hard for us to find that last pass so I decided to try it from afar, and it worked out well. We couldn't keep ourselves ahead on the scoreboard, but we have to keep some positive things and move on because there're many games left."
Te recomendamos en English
- Ronaldo makes history to keep Pirlo believing in Juve's Scudetto chances
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: updates on relief bill Senate negotiation
- 2021 Tax Filing Tax Return 2021: how long does it take to get refund? Expected dates
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT OF 2021 When will the IRS send out the enhanced Child Tax Credit?
- 2021 Tax Filing How to claim a stimulus check from the IRS on a 2020 tax return
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when will Senate vote on it? | Will it arrive in March & IRS tax return | Live