Zlatan Ibrahimovic remains among the world's best
The LA Galaxy captain, Zlatan Ibrahimovic slipped into the last list of the best FIFA 20 players. 'Ibra' is the only player not to playing in a European team.
In the world of Messi and Cristiano where these two talents glean the bulk of global football plaudits, there is also room for 37-year-old Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
In this year's top 100 rated players in FIFA 20, the LA Galaxy captain claimed his place, proving his talent and quality remain intact, something that led him to be considered one of the best strikers since the early 2000s.
Ibra is going to be a popular card again in eMLS coming 85th overall, level with Romelu Lukaku, James Rodriguez and Mauro Icardi and one point behind Philippe Coutinho and Roberto Firmino.
The Swedish striker keeps writing his name in the history books, with almost two seasons in MLS, Zlatan is the LA Galaxy benchmark. Ibra's card has him with 56 pace, 88 shot, 77 pass, 78 dribbling, 34 defense, and 78 physical form.
Ibrahimovic has a total of 45 goals, 23 coming this season with the Swede involved in over half of Galaxy's goals. The EA Sports FIFA 20 game secures a full global release on September 27.
Te recomendamos en English
- Serie A Mancini: Balotelli should be playing for Italy
- Football Covid-19: Raja announce four more players have recovered
- Barcelona Camp Nou candidate Font wants Guardiola and Messi reunion
- QATAR STARS LEAGUE Xavi's Al Sadd show attacking potency with 20 goals in five games
- BARCELONA Champions League: Barcelona "could have scored eight" against Juventus
- US NEWS US elections: What's Biden's plan to deal with coronavirus?