Zlatan Ibrahimovic remains among the world's best
The LA Galaxy captain, Zlatan Ibrahimovic slipped into the last list of the best FIFA 20 players. 'Ibra' is the only player not to playing in a European team.
In the world of Messi and Cristiano where these two talents glean the bulk of global football plaudits, there is also room for 37-year-old Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
In this year's top 100 rated players in FIFA 20, the LA Galaxy captain claimed his place, proving his talent and quality remain intact, something that led him to be considered one of the best strikers since the early 2000s.
Ibra is going to be a popular card again in eMLS coming 85th overall, level with Romelu Lukaku, James Rodriguez and Mauro Icardi and one point behind Philippe Coutinho and Roberto Firmino.
The Swedish striker keeps writing his name in the history books, with almost two seasons in MLS, Zlatan is the LA Galaxy benchmark. Ibra's card has him with 56 pace, 88 shot, 77 pass, 78 dribbling, 34 defense, and 78 physical form.
Ibrahimovic has a total of 45 goals, 23 coming this season with the Swede involved in over half of Galaxy's goals. The EA Sports FIFA 20 game secures a full global release on September 27.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG - REAL MADRID Official: PSG's Cavani and Mbappé to miss Real Madrid game
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Liverpool are the team to beat in Europe, says Napoli coach Ancelotti
- BAYERN MUNICH Coutinho: "Bayern is more of a close-knit family than my previous clubs"
- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP Liverpool could face Mexico's Monterrey in Club World Cup semi-final
- REAL MADRID Ødegaard: "I felt it wouldn't be good for me to go back to Real Madrid"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Messi challenge is what Dortmund want – Reus