Zlatan Ibrahimovic launches the Matrix Challenge
The Swede striker took to social media a new challenge to break, where Zlatan calls some of the most iconic athletes to try and surpass his fantasy move.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has his ways to show why he is the best of them all, challenging whoever he wants in surpassing his abilities, on and off the field.
On Wednesday, the Swedish Lion sent LA Galaxy into the MLS playoffs for the first time since 2016, is in the run for the scoring title two goals behind Carlos Vela, who has been leading the table from the start.
But now, Zlatan took it to social media to display a fantasy move where he juggles the ball keeping it in his chest in a matrix move to later challenge Paul Pogba, Novak Djokovic and Khabib Nurmagomedov into doing the same in which he called the MatrixChallenge, as reference of the iconic scene of the movie directed by Lilly and Lana Wachowski.
Ibra seeks to make this new challenge viral in social media as it happened with the Dele Alli Challenge or the Bottle Cap Challenge, movements that broke the Internet for the large number of players and athletes that succumbed to them.
The UFC champion has answered to Zlatan's invitation in his very own style, making us wait to see if Khabib is up to the challenge.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS $400 unemployment benefits boost: why could it be delayed?
- coronavirus Over 27,000 health workers infected with Covid-19 in South Africa
- Champions League Barcelona vs Bayern Munich Preview
- USMNT Adams becomes first US men's player to score in Champions League quarter final or later
- Champions League Bayern Munich are playing Barcelona, not just Messi - Flick