Ansu Fati misses Getafe trip after picking up a knee injury
Ousmane Dembélé enters the list despite his recent physical problems. Rakitic, who was dropped against Villarreal, also makes the provisional 19-man squad.
Barcelona's injury woes with their forwards continue to mount. The club's medical department confirmed this evening that Ansu Fati won't be making the trip to Getafe as he is suffering pains to the patellar tendon in his right knee. The teenager joins Leo Messi on the sidelines - the Argentinean was unable to take part in Tuesday's meeting with Villarreal after suffering a groin injury.
Ansu Fati will pains to his right knee
The two-line medical report issued by Barcelona simply explained that Ansu Fati would miss the Getafe game and his progress would be monitored over the next few days. The player noticed twinges during the Champions League clash with Borussia Dortmund last week and was taken off before the hour mark. Fati and Messi join Umtiti and Jordi Alba in the Barça casualty room.
Ernesto Valverde has named a 19-man squad for the Getafe game but one player will be dropped on the day of the game:
Goalkeepers: Ter Stegen, Neto.
Defenders: Semedo, Piqué, Todibo, Wague, Lenglet, Junior.
Midfielders: Rakitic, Busquets, Arthur, Aleñá, Sergi Roberto, Arturo Vidal, De Jong.
Forwards: Suárez, Dembélé, Griezmann, Carles Pérez.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check Update: what's the situation in every state?
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- US NEWS Camera crew walk-off in the hours before Alec Baldwin fatally shot Halyna Hutchins
- US NEWS What states saw the highest number of workers quit this summer?