Boca Juniors chairman ready to take Zlatan Ibrahimovic
The Argentine side's chairman says the LA Galaxy captain wants to play for Boca, adding that the team is able to afford to bring him to Buenos Aires.
Recent reports said that Zlatan Ibrahimovic was looking for a change of scenery and his agent Mino Raiola was offering him to Boca Juniors, news that was denied by the Swede's agent. However, Jorge Anró, Boca's chairman has come out to say that Zlatan really did have an interest in turning out for the Argentine side, adding that financially the Xineize side could make it happen.
In an interview with Mundo Boca Radio, Anró said the information about Zlatan wanting to play in Boca was right.
"It is true that Ibrahimovic wants to play for Boca and it is true that we are in a position to bring him in.
"The club is in a very good moment institutionally. It has so good financially that it can afford those luxuries. We would be able to pay Zlatan's contract," he concluded.
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY What should I do if I lose my Social Security card?
- UNITED STATES Martin Luther King, Jr Day: is it national holiday? Why is it celebrated today? Origin & meaning
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- NFL Buccaneers injuries: Wirfs out with sprained ankle
- NFL The Cowboys lose to the 49ers on a bizarre final play