Casemiro's house burgled while he was playing in the derby
Burglars entered the Real Madrid midfielder's house while his family were inside although none were harmed. Casemiro left the stadium with police.
Bad news for Casemiro. After taking part in last night's derby at the Wanda Metropolitano, the Real Madrid midfielder was told that his house had been burgled while he was playing in the Madrid derby, El Chiringuito reported.
Casemiro's family were at home when the burglars entered but were unharmed. The player was told about the robbery on the final whistle and left the Wanda Metropolitano escorted by police who accompanied him to his house then to the station to make a statement.
He isn't the first player to have had their home ransacked while playing a match. Other victims include Piqué, Jordi Alba, Arthur and Joaquín, who all suffered similar misfortunes.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- OTHER SPORTS Oleksandr Usyk vs Anthony Joshua: A fight for the ages
- WOMEN IN SPORTS Women athletes urge Supreme Court to protect abortion rights
- AFGHANISTAN Why are Afghan women judges in hiding in Afghanistan and how are they being protected?
- NFL Dolphins QB Tagovailoa “day-to-day” after Sunday’s rib injury
- NFL Detroit Lions 17 vs 35 Green Bay Packers summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2