New England with Bruce Arena made the impossible, possible
Robert Kraft brought the US standout coach, Bruce Arena as head coach and sporting director in mid-May to try and turn over the eight points and a minus-19 goal differential.
Bruce Arena is one of the most prestigious coaches in the United States, which is why the New England Revolution owner, Robert Kraft brought in the former United States national team strategist to reverse the harsh season the Revs where having, with a playoff place out of the question.
However, Arena is a man able to challenged probability, and after the Revs 2-0 win over the New York City FC, the Boston team clinched an improbable postseason berth, to what the 68-year-old said; "I think we had a 99 percent chance of not making the playoffs, so as they say stuff happens."
Dark times ended with Bruce Arena's arrival, and despite the unfamiliar players, they all step into his vision, with the Revs getting a new face, losing just twice in 21 games for a record of 9 wins, two losses and ten draws since May 10th.
The final chapter of New England Revolution is still unwritten, but Bruce Arena knows behind all this success of reaching playoffs are his players, but the season is not over yet, and they hope they can go against all odds and bring the MLS Cup home.
"Of all the teams I've had all the years, this is as good as any of them to coach every day, to deal with away from the field. That says a lot, I give them nothing but high marks, even if we didn't make the playoffs this year and kind of failed towards the end. I still think this season has been a real positive," Arena concluded.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 TAX FILING How to check your adjusted gross income for tax filing and the third stimulus check
- NFL Roethlisberger to stay with Steelers for 2021 after agreeing new deal
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: what's the deadline for the Senate vote?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks What are automatic stimulus checks and will they become a reality?
- 2021 TAX FILING Tax Return 2021: how to calculate what you pay with income brackets and rates
- 2021 TAX FILING Tax credit for child care: how much it is per child and family?