USWNT Stars Ali Krieger & Ashlyn Harris enjoy luxury wedding in Miami
The soccer stars tied the knot in Miami, Fla. Saturday to conclude a phenomenal year for the World Cup Winners.
World Cup Champions Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris got married last Saturday in Miami, Florida, capping a great year for the two soccer stars. They became engaged almost 9 month ago but have been dating for nearly a decade.
Posts on social media revealed that the ceremony took place at Vizcaya Museum and Gardens with a host of soccer stars present: Megan Rapinoe, Alex Morgan, Abby Wambach, Heather O’Reilly, Marta, Becky Sauerbrunn, Crystal Dunn, Tobin Heath, Christen Press along with many others.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
🎥🎬🚁LINK IN BIO/STORY!!! . 12.28.19 | SNEAK PEEK . @alikrieger @ashlynharris24 “Not all memories are meant to hang on a wall.” . . #destinationweddings #cinematography #southflorida #wedding #weddingdress #allthefeels #bride #groom #love #partyplanner #drone #dji #luxuryweddings #storytelling #cinematography #eventplanner #weddingvideo #weddingvideography #sony #weddinginspiration #celebrityevents
The happy couple first met when they started playing for the USWNT back in 2010, but it was not until March 2019 that they let the entire world that they were dating and getting engaged. “We always sat next to each other in the airplane or in the bus that we were in, talking always about the future and our dreams,” Harris said for People Magazine.
In the pictures uploaded to Instagram last week, Krieger was wearing a dress from Pronovias with a low cut back and a mermaid silhouette. On the other hand, Ashlyn Harris wore the complete opposite - a black suit by Thom Brown, black Umbro socks and black shoes to resemble the uniform they wore during the World Cup last summer.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
Our wedding glam team absolutely crushed every want and need we asked for! @cortneyajamian and @alexandriagilleomakeup , we’re obsessed with you and felt so beautiful all weekend.. THANK YOU for your incredible passion, energy and friendship! We love you! ❤️👰🏻👰🏼💄🙌🏽🔥💇🏻♀️
The Vizcaya Museum and Gardens is a luxury venue, with an old castle feel, surrounded by extensive grounds. Krieger told People Magazine that they fell in love with the place the second they saw it.
"We loved how medieval it looked and that was exactly what we were looking for our wedding. Once we stepped inside we stopped looking and we knew everyone else would love it as well", said the soccer star.
Te recomendamos en English
- CHELSEA-REAL MADRID Chelsea - Real Madrid: possible starting line-ups for the Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE What are Christian Pulisic's Champions League stats and records?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid (3-1 agg): result, goals, summary: Champions League 2020/21
- BOXING What is Floyd Mayweather’s net worth?
- 2021 TAX FILING Biden tax plan calculator: how could your taxes and credits change?
- CORONAVIRUS US Pfizer/BioNtech covid-19 vaccine for kids: ages, who can get and when?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE How many Champions League finals have Chelsea played in?
- BOXING What is Logan Paul's net worth?
- NFL Brett Farve thinks Rodgers time in Green Bay may be coming to an end
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Will the fourth stimulus check be approved? Can it still happen in May?
- Cornoavirus When will kids under 12 be able to receive a covid-19 vaccine?