LA Times shows pictures of Chicharito with LA Galaxy kit
Javier Hernandez gave his first interview as an LA Galaxy player to the local media outlet and had his picture taken in his new gear.
Dylan Hernandez, writer for the LA Times, published the first interview with Chicharito since he left Sevilla and he even took pictures with his new kit on.
During the first part of the interview the 31-year-old was a little romantic when expressing his thoughts about the MLS and what it means for him to be one of the most important players to turn out for LA Galaxy.
Hernandez made it clear in this interview that coming to the Major League Soccer is not the beginning of the end of his career, stating that “it’s how people describe my style of soccer, I am always in the right place at the right time to score a goal.”
The Mexican international knows the importance of playing in the team with more titles in the MLS, the amount of money he will be earning and what it means for him to become a Franchise Player. Chicharito also talked about playing with Jonathan Dos Santos and he said that the MLS is an important league that a lot of people don’t take that serious.
About Carlos Vela
Last week during the MLS Media Day, Carlos Vela former MVP of the league said that he will make sure he scores one more goal than Chicharito to retain the golden boot. So the new Galaxy player sent Vela a message.
“I do not care if he scores more goals than me, LA Galaxy is the most important team in the league and we will win more titles than LAFC.”
Now that it is official, LA Galaxy will have an open-door training session on Thursday morning for members of the media to watch Chicharito practice with his new teammates. Around noon they will host a press conference for the new star where he will be answering questions put to him by the assorted members of the global media.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check passed in Senate updates: who qualifies, how much, when will the payment arrive, Biden signs | Live
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN Why are unemployment benefits changing from $400 to $300?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check passed in the Senate: when is voting in the House of Representatives?
- US NEWS Child tax credit - $3000 or $3600: how much will it be per child?
- STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check passed: when will it be sent out and how much?
- US NEWS Third stimulus check passed: when will Biden sign it?