Valencia president in Barcelona negotiating Rodrigo sale
Anil Murthy is in the Catalan capital talking to FC Barcelona directors as the hotly rumoured sale of the Valencia striker gathers momentum.
Valencia president Anil Murthy was in the Catalan capital this morning for a meeting with FC Barcelona bosses according to radio station Ser Deportivos Valencia. The motive of the meeting is widely speculated to relate to the possible move of Valencia forward Rodrigo Moreno to the Camp Nou side.
Last summer Valencia closed a "verbal deal" with Atlético Madrid with 60 million euro the agreed sum to seal the signature of the Spanish international and now Barcelona are studying various scenarios including loan deals with a later purchase option, which would ultimately see the striker wearing the claret and navy shirt.
As talks are ongoing, Rodrigo continues to train with the Valencia first team squad as they prepare for the mid-week Copa del Rey clash with 2B surprise package Cultural Leonesa. The player's agent Jorge Mendes is doing his utmost in assuring both sides aim to reach a satisfactory conclusion as the closure of the transfer window (Friday, January 31) looms closer.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS In which states did unemployment claims increase last week?
- CONSTITUTION DAY When was the US Constitution signed?
- US NEWS How will Biden respond to the wave of migrants gathered under a Texas bridge?
- NFL New York Giants 29 vs 33 Washington Football Team summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2
- NFL Nick Gates breaks leg, New York Giants offensive linesman suffers fracture vs Washington
- MLB Angels’ Ohtani’s arm sore, may miss rest of season as pitcher