Real Madrid's Toni Kroos still got the hunger: "You get addicted to winning"
Real Madrid's German midfielder told ARD radio programme Sportschau Club, "Once you win one trophy, you want to win another one".
Real Madrid's Toni Kroos chatted to ARD radio programme Sportschau Club this week and explained why he will never tire of winning silverware.
“The trophies you win, the games you win, all of the success you achieve… in a way, it turns you into an addict because you want to keep winning more and more trophies," Kroos said. "In turn, that makes me make even more of an effort in training so that we can win more silverware. That’s what I play for. I’m very happy to have won so much while I’ve been playing well but I just want to win again, again and again…”
Recommended in English
- AFCON 2021 AFCON Saturday's quarter final preview
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Which games will Man City's Kyle Walker miss after ban?
- TAX SEASON 2022 Taxes 2022: can the refund per child be higher than last year?
- US NEWS How long will Biden take to appoint a new justice to the Supreme Court?
- NFL What is Matthew Stafford's net worth?
- NFL NFC vs AFC: who has won more Super Bowls?