Real Madrid's Toni Kroos still got the hunger: "You get addicted to winning"
Real Madrid's German midfielder told ARD radio programme Sportschau Club, "Once you win one trophy, you want to win another one".
Real Madrid's Toni Kroos chatted to ARD radio programme Sportschau Club this week and explained why he will never tire of winning silverware.
“The trophies you win, the games you win, all of the success you achieve… in a way, it turns you into an addict because you want to keep winning more and more trophies," Kroos said. "In turn, that makes me make even more of an effort in training so that we can win more silverware. That’s what I play for. I’m very happy to have won so much while I’ve been playing well but I just want to win again, again and again…”
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS At what age can you collect Social Security?
- Health What is ‘Golden Blood’, the incredibly rare blood type known as Rhnull
- ALFREDO RELAÑO LaLiga's conundrum in trying to schedule match-day 21
- NFL Divisional round predictions: Bengals vs Titans, 49ers vs Packers, Rams vs Bucs, Bills vs Chiefs
- NFL LA Rams' QB Matthew Stafford is ready to play the Bucs
- COPA DEL REY Athletic Club vs Barcelona summary: score, goals, highlights, Copa del Rey 2021-22