Raúl Jiménez gets more searches than Cristiano Ronaldo
Transfermarkt published this week that the Mexican striker from Wolves was the most searched player during this past weekend in all the major leagues in Europe.
Raúl Jiménez is having the best season in his career since he arrived in the Premier League. The Mexican striker gave Wolverhampton the victory over Tottenham 3-2 this weekend by scoring the winning goal towards the end of the game.
His performance was so good that he became the most searched player this past weekend, above superstars like Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi. The news came out in Transfermarkt's Monday edition and his current market value is 42 million euros. The top five most searched players besides Jiménez were Daniel Sturridge (who was involved in illegal gambling), Mariano Díaz, Vinicius Júnior (who scored in Real Madrid’s victory over Barcelona) and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Jiménez has played 86 games with Wolverhampton and he has scored a total of 39 goals and given 18 assists in all competitions. The next game for Wolves will be on Saturday, when they host Brighton for the Premier League.
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby