Raul Jimenez keeps scoring against the Premier League's big clubs
The Mexican striker hit the winner for Wolves against Tottenham on Sunday to increase the team's chances of qualifying for next season's Champions League.
Raul Jimenez added another member of the Premier League's big six to his hit list this weekend, scoring the winner against Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday. Wolves had been losing 2-1 when Diogo Jota levelled the score on the hour mark.
On 73 minutes, Raul Jimenez sentenced the game to give Wolverhampton a 2-3 win over Jose Mourinho's team. Wolves move up a position in the Premier League, leapfrogging Spurs to go sixth level on 42 points with Manchester United who are fifth.
Jimenez has now scored three goals and set up another two against Spurs during his time in the Premier League. The Mexican striker has scored against most of the top teams in the division, including Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal.
Leicester are the only top six team to have escaped Jimenez's goal scoring antics - both of Wolves' games against the Foxes this season ended without goals..
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby