Nestor Araujo “In Mexico they should take Covid-19 seriously”
The Celta de Vigo center back is urging people in Mexico to take their precautions with the coronavirus where every day the cases in the country increase.
Nestor Araujo sent a message to all Mexicans urging them to take the coronavirus threat seriously because the number of cases keep increasing in the country every day. So far in Mexico 82 people have been reported sick from Covid-19 and as a precautionary measure all live sports have been postponed until further notice.
Araujo used his social media accounts to portray the following message, “People we have to take the coronavirus very seriously in Mexico because we still have time to prevent it from getting worse.”
Gente hay que darle importancia al tema del coronavirus en Mexico 🇲🇽 por favor 🙏🏼aún se puede estar a tiempo de que no empeore.— Nestor araujo (@NESTOR4ARAUJO) March 16, 2020
Spain is one of the countries that has been more affected by the coronavirus pandemic to the point that all residents are in mandatory quarantine. At the moment they are the fourth country worldwide with more Covid-19 cases, so far a total of 11,309 have been reported.
That is why all the activities in Spain have been postponed like La Liga and all athletes, like Nestor Araujo, have not left their houses where they have to train on their own to stay in shape.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check Second stimulus check: what’s in the GOP bill to be voted on this week?
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check: US coronavirus relief bill update
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check What have Biden and Trump said about second stimulus check?
- Premier League Man Utd and Liverpool in European Premier League talks - report
- Inter Milan Conte: Inter better prepared to contend in Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ramos ruled out of Real Madrid's Champions League opener