Pic reveals Cristiano's optimum shape despite quarantine
The Juventus' striker's sister Katia Aveiro posted a picture to her Instagram feed which reveals the Portuguese striker maintaining his honed physique.
With several Juventus players testing positive for the Covid-19 virus, Cristiano Ronaldo, who was in his native Madeira at the time, decided to spend his quarantine period on the Portuguese island close to his family with the Turin based club's approval. The striker has been on hand to spend time with his mother Dolores who was released from hospital last weekend after suffering a stroke.
All Juventus, and indeed all Serie A players are maintaining their respective fitness regimes from home using home gymnasiums and swimming pools and as a photo posted on Instagram by the player's sister Katia Aveiro reveals that the Juve striker has lost none of his fine tuned muscular physique that epitomises his dedication to nutrition and a disciplined fitness regime.
The 43-year-old appears with her brother and other family members with the message: "..and we continue to fight, at home, in family and taking care of the body and mind".
Te recomendamos en English
- SUPER LEAGUE Tebas dismisses court ruling asking UEFA to revoke action against Super League trio
- NBA Draft 2021 NBA draft 2021: which players have been selected by each team and main transfers?
- OLYMPICS Thompson-Herah wins women's 100m title and beats Fraser-Pryce
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo 2020: Why is LeBron James not playing at the Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER Tokyo Olympics: Spain's late escape, as Brazil line up Mexico
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Team USA into quarters as Durant and Tatum star
- GOLD CUP USA vs Mexico: times, TV and how to watch online
- OLYMPIC GAMES | WRESTLING What types of wrestling are at the Olympics? Differences, rules, format and score system