Coronavirus: total Nigeria cases and deaths, real-time map
Updates on the total number of registered Covid-19 cases, deaths and discharged patients, both in Nigeria and throughout the world.
Confirmed Nigeria coronavirus cases
As of 01:30 WAT (02:30 CEST) on Wednesday 01 April there had been 135 confirmed coronavirus cases and two deaths in Nigeria. Eight people in the country have recovered after contracting Covid-19. Both major cities in the African nation, Lagos and Abuja along with Ogun State are currently on lockdown in a bid to halt the spread of the virus.
Worldwide real-time coronavirus map
Click here if the map doesn't automatically appear. (Map created and hosted by Johns Hopkins University Whiting School of Engineering, our thanks to them.)
Worldwide coronavirus cases
The total number of confirmed coronavirus cases worldwide at the above time stood at 857,299. In all, 42,114 people have died from Covid-19, while 177,141 have recovered from the disease.
Central bank suspends cheque clearing as Nigeria enters lockdown over virus https://t.co/tcSb15KN99— TODAY (@todayng) March 31, 2020
Live coverage of the coronavirus crisis
You can follow the latest developments in the Covid-19 pandemic with our daily live blog.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO How many times has Barcelona won against Real Madrid without Messi?
- NFL Denver Broncos 14 vs Cleveland Browns 17 summary: score, highlights | NFL Week 7
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- US NEWS How could Alec Baldwin have killed Halyna Hutchins with a prop firearm?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?