New psychedelic Man City shirt leaked online and fans react...
The new 2020/2021 season third kit by manufacturer Puma has been leaked online with the inevitable outcry from the majority of City fans reacting to the 'paisley' design.
'The shirt screams Oasis", "I love it" and "what is this shit" are just three comments which go some way in summing up the initial view of Manchester City fans after a leak appeared online of the new 2020/21 season third shirt.
The new shirt manufactured by Puma in the second year of their 10-year-deal features 'Whisper White' & 'Peacoat' colours over a psychedelic Paisley print which was popular with Brit Pop giants Oasis with the Gallagher brothers long standing Man City supporters.
The leak was posted by online new kit specialist site FootyHeadlines and was later picked up by local fansite Man City Xtra with the bulk of the responses to the new design being less than favourable.
Te recomendamos en English
- CHILD TAX CREDIT Can Child Tax Credit payments affect my tax return in 2022?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Laurel Hubbard? Meet the transgender athlete breaking barriers at the Tokyo Olympics
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: JuVaughn Harrison, Jennifer Gadirova | medal count, results, today 1 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING What are Katie Ledecky's stats: records, Olympic medals, titles
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK California Golden State stimulus check: when is the new payment coming?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 1 August