Real Madrid keeping an eye on Jadon Sancho
The English winger, 20, is garnering attention from the top clubs in the world with Manchester United also looking to turn him into the next Cristiano Ronaldo.
Real Madrid continue to look for young players with bright futures as the foundation of their transfer strategy. That same tactics has brought their attention to Jadon Sancho. In a team brimming with young talent, Sancho is one of the most electric along with Erling Haaland.
Sancho is a right winger with the ability to unbalance defenses with his speed and power. He can also score goals. This season, he has catapulted himself into the realm of young superstar with 20 goals and 20 assists (17 and 17 in the Bundesliga). His market value, as a result, has soared well above €100 million.
Does Sancho want to make the leap to Real Madrid?
The good relationship between Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund could help in any potential deal between the three parties involved. Sancho's stance during talks would be important after three seasons at Dortmund and wanting to make a move to a bigger club, wanting to fight for trophies both individual and collective.
Other clubs around Europe are also interested. Manchester United want to turn the young English attacker into the new Cristiano Ronaldo. Since the Portuguese left United in 2009, they have been unable to find a replacement of similar quality. Solskjaer wants to bring him to Old Trafford to partner him with Marcus Rashford, another exciting young talent. In February, United offered €140 million for Sancho but Dortmund rejected that offer.
Real Madrid have Sancho on their minds as more of a longer-term project. They are thinking of the summer of 2021 with no major signings due to be made this year.
Te recomendamos en English
- US Elections 2020 Early voting locations near me in Florida: how to find where to vote
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- US Elections 2020 USA Election 2020: who is Lara Trump?
- Coronavirus Unemployment benefits in US: how to claim and check weekly payments
- US ELECTION 2020 The Blind Pig: this is the new Biden campaign ad aiming at NFL fans
- Coronavirus Pennsylvania unemployment biweekly benefits: eligibility and filing claim