Napoli put a price tag on Fabián
Napoli's president, De Laurentiis, spoke about the transfer market and confirmed the contract extension of Dries Mertens among other topics.
Aurelio De Laurentiis, Napoli's president gave an interview to 'Corriere dello Sport' in which he talked about the transfer window and what to expect from the Serie A side at the end of the season. Their plans do not involved allowing discounts for their star players.
Fabián, a target for Real Madrid and Barcelona, along with Koulibaly will not be leaving for less than their market value says De Laurentiis. "Fabián and Koulibaly have another three years here, there's not problem," he said. "If City or United or PSG arrive with a €100 million, I would think about it. It's most likely that I would sell them. I wouldn't even consider an offer for €60 million. I don't need money, I see teams with three or four hundred million in debt. I don't owe anyone anything."
Dries Mertens renewed his contract and the president says he wants the Belgian to stick around after he finishes playing. "He's a special guy, very smart. Renewing the contract of a player who is 33 is not something we usually do but with him it was easy," he said. "When he hangs up his boots, I would like to find a role for him to keep working together."
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham 'just a pony' in Premier League title race? Lampard disagrees with Mourinho
- CYBER MONDAY Cybermonday 2020 opening hours & best deals in Kohls, Best Buy, Wayfair
- US Election Election USA 2020: why did Donald Trump pay $3 million for recount in Wisconsin?
- US News Cyber Monday 2020 opening hours and best deals in Walmart, Costco & Target
- US News Walmart, Amazon and Macy´s: Black Friday returns policies
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: latest on US coronavirus relief bill