Apple WWDC 2020: iOS 14, Watch OS 7, ARM Macs: How and where to watch - times, online
All the information you need on how to watch the latest information update from Apple. The event kicks-off with 22:00 (PDT) start on 22 June 2020.
The Apple Worldwide Developers Conference kicks off on Monday 22 June with a series of new presentations, product unveiling and opportunities for the creation of the most innovative apps in the world.
In the latest event , the company is expected to revealiOS 14 for the iPhone and iPad, as well as new WatchOS and MacOS software to power its Apple Watch, MacBooks, iMacs and Mac Pros. Apple is also expected to confirm a shift in the chips currently powering Mac computers as the company is set to switch from chips made by Intel to new ARM-based ones similar to those built for the iPhone.
What time does WWDC 2020 start where you are?
The 2020 Apple Worldwide Developers Conference will commence in Cupertino (California, USA) on Monday 22 June June, 2020, at 22:00 PDT.
That’s 06:00 in London, 07:00 in Madrid, 08:00 in Doha and 01:00 in New York on 23 June.
#safari is also expected to get some #major #updates at #WWDC20 including a #translator and #ApplePencil support. Excited to see what #safari will bring— LetMeTech #WWDC20 (@Let_Me_Tech) June 22, 2020
Full #iOS14 and #WWDC20 expectations: https://t.co/xeNxoRtTdU#Apple #WWDC20 #wwdc2020 #ios13 #iOS14 #ios14wishlist #ios14beta pic.twitter.com/TmpfD7i5wK
Where can I watch WWDC 2020?
No matter where you are in the world, you can see a live stream of the latest Apple presentation unfold via the official website.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona president Bartomeu considering his future
- England Greenwood should not have been called up by England, says Solskjaer
- BUNDESLIGA Thiago pens emotive Bayern farewell as Liverpool move looms
- Mourinho blasts Spurs' schedule as a 'total joke'
- Coronavirus Scientists dismiss theory that coronavirus was developed in Chinese labs
- CORONAVIRUS How has Joe Biden proposed vaccine distribution?