AC Milan and Zlatan Ibrahimovic agree one-year deal for veteran Swede
AC Milan will be led by veteran striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic in the 2020-21 season after the Swede revealed talks over his future had been resolved.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has declared "everything is sorted" for him to stay at Milan for the new season after talks between the San Siro side and the 38-year-old reached fruition.
The long-running saga surrounding the former Sweden international's future appears to be over, with Milan tweeting a video accompanied by a message saying Ibrahimovic "is back".
"Finally, everything is sorted out and I could come back to where I feel at home," said the 38-year-old.
Recommended in English
- FORMULA 1 Lewis Hamilton wants to see change in Saudi Arabia
- SOCIAL SECURITY What is an unrestricted Social Security card? How can I apply for it?
- NFL Bucs' Bruce Arians wants the NFL to look at other teams.
- LALIGA Barcelona vs Betis: times, TV and how to watch online
- SUPREME COURT ABORTION CASES What is the difference between an abortion pill and Plan B?
- SOCCER AC Milan defender Simon Kjaer out for the rest of the season after undergoing knee surgery