What is the Travis Scott Meal at McDonald's: burger, fries, merchandise, price, calories...
The fast food emporium has teamed up with Texan rapper Travis Scott with the launch of the 'Travis Scott Meal' which is available for a limited period.
The famous Golden Arch fast food outlet has hooked up with rapper Travis Scott to deliver a collaboration that will see the Cactus Jack (Scott's record label and nickname) menu available in United States outlets for a limited period with the venture also offering a line of exclusive merchandise.
Cactus Jack meal
The meal will be available at most US branches of McDonald's with Alaska and Hawaii exceptions and is available for six dollars with the meal offering a Quarter Pounder with cheese with Travis’ go-to toppings: bacon and lettuce, medium fries with BBQ-sauce all topped off with Sprite.
The burger contains 630 calories with 36g of protein.
Travis Scott x McD's merchandise
The exclusive merchandise range is accessible via shop.travisscott.com and features a many items which pay tribute to to vintage McDonald’s campaigns, and includes items ranging from t-shirts and hoodies to entirely cut + sew garments and collectible accessories.
Speaking at the launch of the initiative, McDonald’s U.S. Chief Marketing Officer Morgan Flatley stated: "from featuring Travis’s favourite McDonald’s meal in our restaurants, to his new score for our TV spot, to Cactus Jack x McDonald’s merch, this has been a true partnership from start to finish,” said . “It has been exciting to team up with a true brand fan whose creativity and love for our food shines through in each aspect of the collaboration.”
This is the first celebrity meal endorsement for McDonald's since 1992, when basketball star Michael Jordan had a meal named in his honour.
Te recomendamos en English
- EMMY AWARDS What's the difference between an Emmy and an Oscar award?
- US NEWS Body found in Wyoming fits the description of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito
- NFL Cleveland Browns safety Ronnie Harrison Jr. fined for a push
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs 35 vs Baltimore Ravens 36 summary: score, stats, and highlights | Week 2
- NFL The New Orleans Saints slump to defeat against Carolina Panthers
- NFL NY Jets QB Zach Wilson throws 4 interceptions in loss to Patriots