Cristiano to use bespoke 100 goal Nike boots in France game
The Madeira born striker has bagged 101 goals for the Portugal national side in 161 games with sportswear giant Nike creating special boots to celebrate the feat.
Cristiano Ronaldo scored his 100th international goal in the UEFA Nations League game against Sweden in September.
The player's kit supplier Nike celebrated the event with a special pair of Mercurial Super Fly football boots in a red, gold and green colourway.
Ronaldo will use the boots for the first time on Sunday night as Portugal travel to Paris to play France in a repeat of the Euro 2016 final.
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby