Injuries preventing Pulisic from making strides at Chelsea
Coach Frank Lampard confirmed that the United States international was not available to play against Burnley in the Premier League due to injury.
Injuries have not let Christian Pulisic shine with Chelsea since his arrival from Borussia Dortmund in 2019. The United States international was not available for the game on Saturday against Burnley after picking up an injury during the warm up prior to the Premier League match.
Chelsea defeated Burnley 3-0 and are currently fourth in the table on 13 points. This is the second injury that Pulisic has suffered this season after he was subbed off in Chelsea’s 2-1 FA Cup final defeat to Arsenal.
Another injury for Pulisic
It took Pulisic two months to recover from that injury and he had played three games prior to getting injured on Saturday. The US international has missed a total of 23 games since arriving in London.
Pulisic injury footage. Praying he is back soon! pic.twitter.com/pMYbZfCZcn— Jeff_RG (@jgraveytrain26) October 31, 2020
It is not known when Pulisic will return from his latest setback. Chelsea host Rennes on matchday 3 of the UEFA Champions League on 4 November. It is still not known if Pulisic will be available for the game.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid team news: Fede Valverde out of Getafe game due to coronavius contact
- LaLiga Getafe vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- NBA Lakers star Andre Drummond revels in surreal moment after Staples Center win
- F1 Miami Grand Prix added to Formula One calendar from 2022
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci, My Turn...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim