Tiger Woods cards 10 on par-three 12th at Augusta National
Defending champion Tiger Woods found the water three times on the notorious 12th, with a score of 10 for the hole his highest as a professional golfer
Defending Masters champion Tiger Woods hit a 10 with three water balls on the par three 12th at Augusta on Sunday.
Woods imploded at Rae's Creek during his final round, with his tee shot bouncing back into the water and a wedge from his subsequent drop rolling into the drink off the green.
Tables turn for Tiger at Rae's Creek
Rae’s Creek doesn’t play favorites.— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) November 15, 2020
Tiger Woods records a 10 on No. 12 with three water balls. pic.twitter.com/rd46aI48MY
His next attempt found the back right bunker but another horrible shot floated over the green and he was in the wet stuff for a third time.
The 15-time major champion finally managed to two-putt and find the hole, slipping from three under for the tournament to four over. His Sunday round slumped to nine over.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente