AC Milan is keeping a close eye on Bryan Reynolds
The FC Dallas fullback had an outstanding season in Major League Soccer and several teams in Europe are keeping an eye on the United States international.
Bryan Reynolds made his debut in Major League Soccer in 2019 after signing his homegrown contract in 2017 with FC Dallas. The 19-year-old has become a starting player for Dallas, making 15 appearances this season and giving a total of 4 assists.
European clubs interested in Reynolds
According to 3rd Degree, Juventus have shown a lot of interest in the American fullback and they are expected to make a bid between $6-7 million. If this were to be true, then it would be among the most expensive outgoing transfers in the history of Major League Soccer.
The other Serie A team interested in Reynolds is AC Milan despite just 15 career MLS starts so far with Dallas. Since the team from Texas transferred Reggie Cannon to Boavista and the development he has shown in Portugal, many European teams are looking at Dallas for young talent.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: FDA approves Pfizer for 12-15 year olds, side effects, Indian variant...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $2,000 monthly stimulus, Golden State payment tracker, Child Tax Credit...
- Serie A Champions Inter Milan have 'serious financial problems' – Zanetti
- BARCELONA Neymar: Al-Khelaifi warns Barcelona not to push for Messi reunion
- NBA LeBron James injury: how long has he been out and how many games missed?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Who is Daniel Ek, the Spotify CEO who wants to buy Arsenal?